Organizing Institute: IIT Kharagpur
Link to Site for application: https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Online Application Process Starts –30th August 2021
- Closing Date for Regular Application – 24th September 2021
- End of Extended Period of registration – 1st October 2021
- Last date to change the category, Paper or examination city – 12th November 2021
- Admit Card will be available for download – 3rd January 2022
- GATE 2022 Examination Schedule
- Saturday – 5th February 2022
- Sunday – 6th February 2022
- Saturday – 12th February 2022
- Sunday – 13th February 2022
- Announcement of Result – 17th March 2022
About Fees Of GATE 2022
For Examination cities in India following Fee structure is decided
|Female Candidates||750 Rs Per Paper (1250 Rs for extended Period)|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||750 RS Per Paper (1250 Rs for extended Period)|
|All Other Candidates||1500 Rs Per Paper (2000 Rs for extended Period)|
What’s New In GATE 2022 Exam
Two new papers called “Geomatics Engineering (GE)” and “Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering” are Being introduced in GATE 2022.
Exam Duration and paper structure.
Exam will be totally online and will carry 65 questions of 100 marks.
In exam There will be three types of questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Multiple Select Questions (NB: There is no negative marking in MSQ type Questions)
- Numerical Answer Type
Marks Distribution in exam
- Out of 65 Questions 10 Questions will be of General Aptitude carrying total 15 marks.
- You can download GATE 2022 Brochure here.