Repair and Rehabilitation of RCC structure is a routine activity for civil engineers and structural designers.
Central Public Works Department of India has prepared a handbook for the same context.
The Handbook is Subdivided into ten chapters-
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Causes of Deterioration and Durability Aspects
- Chapter 3 – Condition Survey and Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Chapter 4 – Structural Analysis and Design
- Chapter 5 – Selection of Repair Materials for Concrete
- Chapter 6 – Rehabilitation and Retrofitting Methods
- Chapter 7 – Guidelines For Framing Terms and Condition for Repair and Rehabilitation works Contract
- Chapter 8 – Schedule of Special Items for Structural Repair Work
- Chapter 9 – Specifications for structural Repair Work
- Chapter 10 – Case Studies